City Council

Regular Meetings


ndas & Minutes

View recent agendas and minutes

City Councilors AT LARGE

Ward Councilors

City Council Petition

To file a petition with the City Council, it is suggested that you contact your Ward Councilor for specific ward issues or any of the Councilors at-large for City wide issues. You may also file a petition on your own. Petition forms are available in the City Clerk’s office.

City Council Records

City Council records that are kept in the City Clerk’s Office:
  • Annual Reports
  • Minutes of Meetings
  • Orders
  • Ordinances
  • Petitions
  • Resolutions