The following is a short list of a variety of local homepages. For more information, contact Fitchburg Public Library Reference Desk at 978-829-1780 x3.
You may also wish to browse the Community Resource Guide provided by Fitchburg Public Schools.
- Fitchburg, City of - Includes many links to non-profit and business listings.
- Fitchburg Art Museum
- Fitchburg City Schools Page
- Fitchburg Cultural Alliance - view their 2021 Arts & Culture Directory
- Fitchburg Elected Officials - Takes you to a list of city officials
- Fitchburg High School Yearbooks - "The Boulder"
- Fitchburg Historical Society
- Fitchburg State University
- Fitchburg Steam Engine Company - A history page
- Flat Rock Sanctuary Trail Guide
- Forbush Memorial Library - Westminster
- Internet Archives - Focused on preservation and providing access to digital cultural artifacts - also find digital copies of Fitchburg High School Yearbooks here.
- Johnny Appleseed Trail of North Central Massachusetts - Find out what’s going on around the area
- Leominster, City of
- Leominster Public Library
- Library of Congress antique map of Fitchburg
- Lunenburg Library
- Lunenburg, Town of
- Nashua River Watershed Association
- New Players Theatre Guild
- North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce
- North Central Mass Community Resources Finder--find mental health resources, food banks, etc.
- North Worcester County Registry of Deeds
- Princeton, Town of
- All about the Rollstone Boulder
- Saima Park - Finnish Links
- St. Bernard’s Elementary School
- St. Bernard’s High School
- Sentinel and Enterprise newspaper
- Sizer Charter Essential School
- Sterling, Town of
- Stratton Players - Our local theatre group.