We Offer Great Services for Kids!
Special events in february
Saturday, February 1, 10:30-11:30 a.m. Read to a TheraPAWS Therapy Pet and CHESS WORKSHOP!
Saturday, February 1, 12 - 1:00 p.m. WINTERFEST! Storytime, crafts and hot chocolate for all ages.
Thursday, February 6, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. HARRY POTTER BOOK NIGHT. Celebrate Harry Potter with crafts, a tournament, trivia and snacks. All ages.
Thursday, February 13, 4 - 5 p.m. BEGINNER BOOKWORM. An interactive literacy group for young children and their parents. Ages 8 and up.
Tuesday, February 18, 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Intro to Karate. For ages 4 and up. Registration required.
Thursday, February 20, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Hands on Nature. For little ones and their families.
NEW PROGRAMS THIS year
PICTURE BOOK CLUB, 3RD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, 2 P.M.
Learn about important people in history. We’ll read a non-fiction picture book aloud, and follow up with a discussion or craft. Ages 7 and up. Refreshments.
- January 17: Crayon Man: the True Story of the Invention of Crayola Crayons
- February 21: Before She was Harriet by Lesa Cline-Ransome
- March 20: She Persisted: 13 American Women who Changed the World by Chelsea Clinton
- April 17: Out of Wonder: Poems Celebrating Poets by Kwame Alexander
- May 15: The Eleventh Hour by Jacques Goldstyn
- 10:30 - 11:00 am- Storytime with Ms. Jane. All ages
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Maker Monday. Ages 7 and up
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Pokemon Game Night. Just drop in and play. All ages
- 10:30 - 11:00 am - Storytime with Ms. Jane. All ages
- 4:00 - 4:45 pm - Afternoon crafts with Ms. June. Ages 5 and up
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Lego Club. All ages--just drop in!
- 10:30 - 11:30 am - Steam Garden Play Group Starts September 13
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm - Picture Book Club. Ages 7 and up. 3rd Friday of the month.
- 3:30 - 4:45 pm -Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
homework center--Monday through Thursday
- 3 - 5 p.m. - Homework Center. Do your homework at the library! The homework center provides students ages 6 and up with a safe and supportive environment for their studies. Computers, reference materials
andextra school supplies are available for students.
Family storytimes are every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Each time, Ms. Jane will delight your preschooler with stories, songs, and movement. Come and "shake your sillies out!"
On the first Tuesday of every month, Mister Wally joins us with his guitar for more fun!
Tuesday Crafts with Ms. June
Time to get creative! Join our resident artist, Ms. June, to create fun things every Tuesday at 4 p.m. in the Youth Library. For ages 6-12, no registration required.