We Offer Great Services for Kids!
NEW PROGRAMS THIS SEPTEMBER
PICTURE BOOK CLUB, 3RD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, 2 P.M.
Learn about important people in history. We'll read a non-fiction picture book aloud, and follow up with a discussion or craft. Ages 7 and up. Refreshments.
- September 20: Pocket Full of Colors: the Magical World of Mary Blair, Disney Artist Extraordinaire by Amy Guglielmo.
- October 18: Mary who wrote Frankenstein by Linda Bailey
- November 15: Henry and the Cannons by Don Brown
- December 20: Ada's Ideas: the Story of Ada Lovelace, the world's first computer programmer by Fiona Robinson
- January 17: Crayon Man: the True Story of the Invention of Crayola Crayons
- February 21: Before She was Harriet by Lesa Cline-Ransome
- March 20: She Persisted: 13 American Women who Changed the World by Chelsea Clinton
- April 17: Out of Wonder: Poems Celebrating Poets by Kwame Alexander
- May 15: The Eleventh Hour by Jacques Goldstyn
newbery book club, 3rd WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AT 1 P.M. AND 6 P.M.
Read and discuss Newbery Award-winning books. Ages 8 and up. Refreshements.
September 18, 1 and 6 p.m.--Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool.
We will pick the rest of the books after our first meeting.
- 10:30 - 11:00 am- Storytime with Ms. Jane. All ages
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Maker Monday. Ages 7 and up
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Pokemon Game Night. Just drop in and play. All ages
- 10:30 - 11:00 am - Storytime with Ms. Jane. All ages
- 4:00 - 4:45 pm - Afternoon crafts with Ms. June. Ages 5 and up
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm - Newbury Book Club. Ages 8 and up. 3rd Wednesday of the Month
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm Newbery Book Club. Ages 8 and up. 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Lego Club. All ages--just drop in!
- 10:30 - 11:30 am - Steam Garden Play Group Starts September 13
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm - Picture Book Club. Ages 7 and up. 3rd Friday of the month.
- 3:30 - 4:45 pm -Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
homework center--Monday through Thursday
- 3 - 5 p.m. - Homework Center. Do your homework at the library! The homework center provides students ages 6 and up with a safe and supportive environment for their studies. Computers, reference materials
andextra school supplies are available for students.
Family storytimes are every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Each time, Ms. Jane will delight your preschooler with stories, songs, and movement. Come and "shake your sillies out!"
On the first Tuesday of every month, Mister Wally joins us with his guitar for more fun!
Tuesday Crafts with Ms. June
Time to get creative! Join our resident artist, Ms. June, to create fun things every Tuesday at 4 p.m. in the Youth Library. For ages 6-12, no registration required.