- 6 p.m.
- 4th Wednesday of every month
- Airport Administration Building Conference Room
Agendas & Minutes
View most recent agendas and minutes.
- John Naylor, Chairman
- Peter Kettle, Vice Chairman
- Clayton Raymond, Secretary
- Steven Brousseau, Commissioner
- John Early, Commissioner
- Richard Liberatore, Commissioner
- Kit D. Walker, Commissioner
- Joseph J. Poznick, Commissioner
- Scott Ellis, Interim Airport Manager
- Mayor Stephen L. DiNatale
- Council President Michael P. Kushmerek
The Fitchburg Airport Commission is responsible for the care and operation of the Airport. The five member volunteer commission is appointed by the mayor and represents a cross section of experience and backgrounds.
The Airport Commission shall have the care, custody and responsibility for the management of the municipal airport. It shall be the commission's duty to maintain and operate the municipal airport and navigation that is both profitable for, and responsive to, the needs of the community.
The commission shall exercise all the powers and duties of airport commissions under the General Laws Chapter 90 Section 51E-N, subject to the provisions of Chapter 3 Article 18 of the Fitchburg City Code.
The Airport Commission is comprised of five volunteer residents, as well as the Mayor, the President of the City Council and the Commissioner of Public Works. At least one volunteer must be a resident of South Fitchburg or from a South Fitchburg Neighborhood Association.
Each term is three years. Volunteers are appointed by the Mayor and subject to confirmation by the City Council.